If you’ve been longing for a great vacation and love the idea of earning 30 NCBTMB-approved CE hours*, then Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
It’s a chance to totally immerse yourself in a Hawaiian-style environment where you’re more than just a participant, you’re part of our ohana…our family. It’s a complete Mind, Body, and Soul experience served with a big scoop of aloha!
You’ll spend 6 fabulous days living, laughing, and learning with others who may start off as strangers, but who are destined to become fast friends. And, at the end of it all, you’ll:
• Return home with the confidence and techniques to expand your practice and increase your income;
• Develop a better understanding of how to identify and treat root causes of myofascial pain;
• Help your clients feel more comfortable in their bodies;
• Discover direct marketing tools to increase rebooking and referral rates;
• Find the true meaning of aloha…in a way tourists rarely experience
The all-inclusive tuition covers:
• Lodging at the Windward Retreat Center (shared rooms)
• 30–NCBTMB approved CE hours* in Integrated Modalities Technique
• Integrated Modalities Technique Study Guide
• An introduction to the energy of Huna, an ancient Hawaiian practice
• Participation in traditional Hawaiian ceremonies
• Morning yoga at the beach
• Three delicious meals daily (tailored to fit almost any dietary requirement)
• Exciting adventure activities
• Entertaining campfire surprises…complete with tasty local-style desert treats
• A Swag-Bag full of goodies
The first step towards making your business dreams come true…and satisfying your sense of adventure…is just a click away. Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat limits participation to 8 students so be sure to be one of the chosen few…register today!
P.S. Don’t forget to consult your tax professional to learn if travel to a tropical destination for invaluable continuing education, plus the experience of a lifetime, is deductible as a business/education expense.
*14 hours for New York licensees