How do I know that everything you’ll learn at Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat can help you create a stronger practice and become a better bodyworker? Because I’m sharing the very same skills and techniques that have enabled me to create a practice that’s booked weeks in advance, gives me a great income, and, after almost 20 years, hasn’t taken a toll on my body.
Just in case you’re not quite convinced, let me tell you a little about myself and what you’ll learn during the retreat. If you’re still hesitant and want to talk to me in person, then great! Simply click here to schedule a convenient time to talk one-on-one and together we’ll alleviate any doubts you might have. Or if you’d like to drop me a note then let me hear from you via email.
If you need more convincing, perhaps it would help to hear what some of our past participants have to say about their experience… let them tell you first-hand what you can expect to get out of the retreat.
If your main hesitation is because you think coming to a continuing education program in Hawaii might be too expensive, then consider this…Your tuition includes everything! (except airfare)
* 30-NCBTMB approved certification in Integrated Modalities Technique
* Introductory Certification in Huna, a traditional Hawaiian-based system
* Welcoming the day with yoga at the beach
* Three absolutely incredible meals every day (plus healthy snacks in between)
* Exciting adventures like swimming with dolphins, hiking, sailing, and horseback riding
* Evening campfire entertainment (complete with local-style deserts)
* Helping preserve Hawaiian spirituality through participate in traditional ceremonies
We also have some pretty enticing group rates!
* Organize a group of 3 people and the third person comes at half-tuition.
* Organize a group of 8 people and the eighth person comes tuition-free PLUS we’ll arrange to hold the retreat any time during the year that it’s convenient for you (based on the retreat center’s availability).
I started Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat to share the experience I’ve gained through 35 years of being self-employed and almost 20 years as a bodyworker because I want you to be successful, too. I want your business to be everything you’ve ever wanted it to be.
And I want you to show you what true aloha means by providing you with the kind of mind, body, and soul experience that will not only change your business but your life, too.
It’s SO easy to become part of our ohana…our family. Just click here to find out more today!
You’ll see…Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat is more than a continuing education program…it’s an experience!