February 27 – March 4, 2018
Space is limited to 8 participants so Sign Up Today!
$2,395 USD ~ All-inclusive Rate
$1,695 USD ~ Training Only Rate
Limited to 8 participants
* Rates DO NOT include airfare or transportation to and from the airport. Rental cars are available at the airport or we can arrange for transportation for a nominal fee.
To Join Us
Place your $500 USD deposit below – it’s that easy! After paying your deposit you will be presented with a short questionnaire that will help us get a better idea of who you are. Then we’ll give you a call to introduce ourselves, answer any questions you may have, and go over a few items that will help us make your retreat experience even better!
Questions? Please contact us by sending the form below.
- A deposit of $500 USD or full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- A second payment of $1,250 is due 45 days prior to the retreat.
- The remaining balance (plus any additional fees such as pre or post retreat lodging or additional adventure activities) is due upon arrival at the retreat.
- Costs incurred during the retreat will be due prior to departure.
Customized payment plans are available. A small service charge may apply.
- 5-nights/6-days of lodging (shared rooms)
- 30-hour NCBTMB-approved CE hours*
- Traditional Hawaiian ‘Awa Ceremony
- Pre-retreat dolphin/snorkeling adventure
- 5 mornings of yoga at the beach
- 3 delicious meals per day
- Healthy snacks
- IMT Study Guide
- 1-hour Horseback ride
- Swag bag full of goodies
- Evening entertainment
* New York licensees receive 14 NCBTMB CE hours
Training Only Rate
- 30-hour NCBTMB-approved certification
- 2 delicious meals per day (breakfast and lunch)
- IMT Study Guide
- Healthy snacks
- Swag bag full of goodies
Lodging and activities not included
Reserve Your Place!
Deposit ~ $500
FREE Pre-Retreat Massage with George!
Hurry! This bonus ends soon...
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat the right CE program for me?
It is if you want to:
- Turn your continuing education into a complete Mind, Body, and Soul experience!
- Learn amazing techniques that will help your clients manage their myofascial pain,
- Earn 30 NCBTMB approved continuing education hours*,
- Discuss effective marketing strategies to help build a strong base of repeat clients (which is how you’ll increase your income),
- Spend 6 fabulous days basking in the beauty of Hawaii**
* 14 NCBTMB approved hours for New York licensees
** Consult your tax professional regarding tax-deductible education expenses
Can I afford it?
We realize coming all the way to Hawaii for your continuing education is a big investment in time and money. But Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat isn’t your typical continuing education program – it’s a much-needed escape from your normal life into a paradise of learning, rejuvenation, and experiencing the true meaning of aloha.
Compare the cost of an average Hawaiian holiday (which doesn’t even include the invaluable education) and you’ll discover how affordable Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat really is.
The tuition is all-inclusive, which means once you get here everything you need during our 6 days together is covered! It includes:
- Certification in Integrated Modalities Technique Introductory Ho’omanaloa (an energy system rooted in ancient Hawaiian practices that you won’t find anywhere else!)
- Three incredible gourmet meals per day
- Exciting adventure activities that will enhance your Hawaiian experience
- Daily yoga on the beach
- Amazing traditional Hawaiian ceremonies (that include hula, chanting, and spiritual rituals)
- Delightful evenings spent around a crackling campfire enjoying local style deserts and entertainment,
- Being welcomed as part of an ohana…a family (in a way tourists never experience)
We want to do everything we can to make it easy for you to join us. The typical payment option includes an initial $500 deposit, one payment of $1250 (due 45 days prior to the retreat), and a final payment of $645 (due 15 days prior to the retreat). But we’re flexible and if you need an individualized payment plan we’ll be happy to work that out for you.
What's so special about Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat?
So where to start…George Davis created Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat as a way of sharing the experience he’s gain from over 35 years of being self-employed and working on close to 30,000 bodies over the past 20 years. His clients will tell you – the results are so dramatic and effective there’s no way they’re not going to make regular sessions a part of their lives.
George shares the same unique hands-on techniques and insightful business skills that have enabled him to create an incredibly successful practice that is booked weeks, even months, in advance.
But that’s only part of the experience. Hawaii truly is a magical place; it radiates an energy that facilitates healing, rejuvenation, and excitement unlike anyplace you’ve ever been. Plus it has a culture that is rich in it’s language, customs, spirituality, and perspectives. We immerse you in the incredible wonders of our island home and welcome you into our ohana…our family…with open arms and hearts.
Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat creates an environment that is conducive to learning on so many different levels. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave will be an experience that’s so much more than just a continuing education program…it’s a complete Mind, Body, and Soul Experience!
Want to talk about how Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat can help you?
Not a problem! We’d love to answer any questions you have and to help you decide to join us. It’s easy to set up an appointment, for either a phone call or a Skype conference. Simply click on this link and set up a time to chat!
How do I use the NCBTMB approved CE hours?
The National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork is recognized in every state that requires continuing education hours as part of renewing your massage license. In addition, many professional organizations (such as AMTA and ABMP) require continuing education as terms of membership.
Once you have completed our program, Hawaii Bodyworkers Retreat will provide you with a beautiful Certificate of Completion for 30 hours* of live-course training in Integrated Modalities Technique: An Integrative Approach To Managing Myofascial Pain. All you need to do is submit our Approved Provider Number, located on the bottom of your certificate, and you’ll be good to go!
* New York licensees are currently limited to 14 hours.
Is there support after the retreat?
Absolutely. You’re going to be given a lot of amazing information, but let’s face it… you can only learn so much in 30 hours. That’s why we’ll be there for you whenever you need us.
• We offer a post-retreat clinical practicum that gives you an opportunity to study with George in his private practice working side-by-side with him on his own clients. You’ll see a real-life demonstration of how to work on specific issues and get real-time feedback from the clients your working on.
• You can contact any of us any time you have any questions – from a tricky myofascial pain issue, to refining your personal marketing approach. We’ll also be keeping in touch with you through our newsletter and emails about a wide variety of topics.
• There are discounts available on tuition for returning participants and on access to our library of full-length hands-on and business videos.
Reservations cancelled 90 or more days prior to the date of the retreat will be refunded less a $25 handling fee. Reservations cancelled 30-89 days prior to the date of the retreat are 50% refundable less a $25 handling fee. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to the date of the retreat are non-refundable. We reserve the right to cancel the retreat if it does not meet the retreat minimum (if we do so, your deposit will be 100% refunded). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.Travel Guard Insurance has a variety of policies to choose from.